- 1/2 kg of gizzards
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- Black Pepper (1 teaspoon)
- Salt to taste
Preparing the spices
Clean your gizzards and preheat oven to 200 degrees
In a bowl, add your cleaned and chopped gizzard together with all the ingredients and thread onto the skewers.
Place in the oven cook for 25 minutes.
Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!