This Baked lemon butter shrimp is ready in 15 minutes. Toss, baked and ready! Ideal for anyone on the go. Its really simple but delicious with rice or pasta. Best shrimp ever.. Try it today!
- 1 lb.raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tbsp butter (1 stick), melted
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1- 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1- 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
Preparing the spices
Preheat the oven to 170°C (350°F)
In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a pan or casserole dish, spreading it all over
Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!