- 600g (1.7 lb) peeled and deveined prawns
- 1 bottle Marion’s Kitchen Honey Soy
- Garlic Marinade (go to where to buy to find a store)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large red chilli, finely sliced
- 4 large bok choy, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 spring onions (scallions), cut into batons
- steamed rice or noodles to serve
Preparing the spices
Combine the prawns with 3 tbsp of the Honey Soy Garlic Marinade. Marinate for 5-10 minutes or overnight.
Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the garlic and the chilli and stir-fry for 10 seconds. Then add the prawns and stir-fry until almost cooked. Add the bok choy and 1/3 cup of the Honey Soy Garlic Marinade. Toss until well combined and the bok choy is wilted but still a little crunchy. Scatter over the spring onions and serve with steamed rice or noodles.
Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!