- 600g (1.3 lb) chicken thigh fillets, quartered
- 1 bottle Marion’s Kitchen Sticky Chilli
- Ginger Marinade (use my store locator to find out where to buy)*
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400ml (14 oz) can coconut milk 1 tbsp
- fish sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh Thai or Italian basil leaves
- 2 long red chillies, finely sliced
- lime wedges, to serve
- steamed rice, to serve
Preparing the spices
Place the chicken in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of Marion’s Kitchen Sticky Chilli Ginger Marinade and toss to combine.
Heat the oil in a large wok over high heat. Add the chicken and spread the pieces out. Allow to sear for 2 minutes or until golden brown on the first side. Then stir-fry and flip the pieces over. Sear for another 2-3 minutes to allow more colour to develop.
Now add the coconut milk and the remaining marinade to the wok. Stir through the fish sauce. Slowly bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring every so often, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Stir through the basil and red chillies. Serve with steamed rice and lime wedges.
Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!